Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Trevor Dunn <Tr...@ihsmarkit.com> on 2020/06/15 20:20:52 UTC

AmazonDocumentDB

Hi All.

Has anyone used the Mongodb  processors to connect to Amazon DocumentDB.

I am getting an issue connecting but the mongo shell connects fine.

Thanks
Trevor

________________________________

This e-mail, including accompanying communications and attachments, is strictly confidential and only for the intended recipient. Any retention, use or disclosure not expressly authorised by IHSMarkit is prohibited. This email is subject to all waivers and other terms at the following link: https://ihsmarkit.com/Legal/EmailDisclaimer.html

Please visit www.ihsmarkit.com/about/contact-us.html for contact information on our offices worldwide.

Re: AmazonDocumentDB

Posted by Andy LoPresto <al...@apache.org>.
If that was the issue, you can also import those PEM files into a Java Keystore (.jks) file and configure the SSL Context Service your Mongo processors use to reference it as a truststore.

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org
alopresto.apache@gmail.com
He/Him