Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by Will Landymore <la...@mercyships.org> on 2008/02/07 21:28:29 UTC

help with a Cloudscape/Cloudsync issue...

Just wondering if someone can help me on this one..

.Using Cloudscape 4.0 and when there is a failure of the refresh of the
data/database, Cloudscape will write the username/password of the account
being used to the log in clear text. Is there a good way that you can stop
this from happening?

Will Landymore

* Tel: +1 903 939 7040

* Cell: +1 903 590 0542

* Skype: aprotector@hotmail.com

otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient,
please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any
attachment from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, please
do not copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any
other person. This e-mail and any attachments have been scanned for
certain viruses prior to leaving Mercy Ships. However, Mercy Ships will
not be liable for any losses as a result of any viruses being passed on.

Re: help with a Cloudscape/Cloudsync issue...

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.
Hi, Will,

Cloudscape 4.0 (and 5.x) pre-date Derby. Perhaps you might try the IBM
developerWorks Cloudscape forum:

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/forum.jspa?forumID=370

regards,

-jean