Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Loh Kok Jeng <ko...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/11 15:40:58 UTC

Configure HTTP Client Policy

Hi,

If I use CXF non-Spring Servlet, how can I configure the HTTP client
policy without resorting to writing httpClientPolicy.setXXX() in my
code?

Thanks.

--
regards,
Loh Kok Jeng

Re: Configure HTTP Client Policy

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Friday 11 June 2010 9:40:58 am Loh Kok Jeng wrote:
> Hi,
>
> If I use CXF non-Spring Servlet, how can I configure the HTTP client
> policy without resorting to writing httpClientPolicy.setXXX() in my
> code?

You probably cannot.   The point of the Spring stuff is to provide a non-
coding configuration mechanism.    If you don't use spring, you probably  need
to code.

You could write your own Configurer subclass that configures the stuff
manually (via code)  and register that on the bus.   You can pick up your
configuration any way you want then.    That's still code, but it's not really
part of the service code.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org