Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Stan Guillory <St...@wnco.com> on 2006/11/14 21:34:03 UTC

Did 1.7RC1 break JUnit 4.x compatibility?

I upgraded from 1.6.5 to 1.7RC1 today and immediately hit the "Can't
find junitvmwatcher.90872" issue that was present in the early betas.

Thanks,
Stan

Re: Did 1.7RC1 break JUnit 4.x compatibility?

Posted by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
Hello Stan,

can you create a bug report with a small build.xml file and a small test class so that we can reproduce the error ?

Regards,

Antoine
-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 14:34:03 -0600