Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Jean-Yves Baudy <jy...@free.fr> on 2004/02/20 13:22:00 UTC

Enumeration for DOC/LIT

Hi,

Is there someone who work an completed the integration of enumeration ?

If not I can look and propose some design.

Regards,

Jean-Yves

RE: Enumeration for DOC/LIT

Posted by Susantha Kumara <su...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Jean-Yves,

Its great to see you working on enumerations stuff. As far as I know there
is no one working in this area.
My next concern is to support ##any types (Both code generation and Axis
code base improvements). I will propose a design on ##any type support early
next week probably.

Thanks,

Susantha.