Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/04 06:08:51 UTC

[Discuss] Cordova plugin camera release 4.2.0

Does anyone have any reason to delay a cordova-plugin-camera release?
Any outstanding patches to land?

If not, I will start the release soon.

(CI is currently green)

Re: [Discuss] Cordova plugin camera release 4.2.0

Posted by julio cesar sanchez <jc...@gmail.com>.
I've just noticed that
https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-camera/pull/588 totally breaks
camera plugin, so we can't release 4.2.0. My bad as I accepted it without
testing on a real device as it looked like a harmless change.

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.