Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by John Gentilin <ge...@eyecatching.com> on 2004/08/20 22:32:31 UTC

Patches submitted by the GP and CLA's -> Re: SQL Extension, how to close just one query?

Moraine,

Now that looks like an adventure.... Great work.
I have no problem commiting this the code to the distribution
since it can't be anymore broken that what is there now.

It would be nice if someone from the core DTM crew gave the
code a once over...

Now for the ugly news, the Apache group has hired lawyer's and
they are getting serious about official committers and having
their signed CLA's. See http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas

I was curious about how this affected patches that was submitted by
the general public to a committer and the word is everyone has to
sign a CLA. So before I can check in your code, I need you to
to download and fax in the form... I have included the message
thread below that I had with some of the core members of the team.

Regards
John G