Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by George Aroush <ge...@aroush.net> on 2007/09/24 22:04:16 UTC

Commons-csv-0.1-SNAPSHOT

Hi folks,

For legal paperwork, I have to do a code-scan on all packages that come with
Solr 1.2.  The one I'm having hard time with is commons-csv-0.1-SNAPSHOT.
As you know, Solr ships commons-csv-0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar -- can someone tell me
exactly where is the source for this package?

The official home page, which I believe is:
http://commons.apache.org/sandbox/csv/ doesn't tell me much; there is no
history of releases ("History" link is broken) and I can't find anything
labeled as "0.1" in the download link (nightly download only).

I tried SVN at: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/sandbox/csv/ in hope of
finding a tag with the label "0.1" but SVN will fail on me with those
errors:

	Error: PROPFIND request failed on '/viewvc/commons/sandbox/csv'
	Error: PROPFIND of '/viewvc/commons/sandbox/csv': 302 Found
(http://svn.apache.org)

If you can help me in identifying the source code shipped with Solr of this
package, I would appreciate it.

Regards,

-- George

Re: Commons-csv-0.1-SNAPSHOT

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@juntadeandalucia.es>.
On Mon, 2007-09-24 at 16:23 -0400, Yonik Seeley wrote:
> On 9/24/07, George Aroush <ge...@aroush.net> wrote:
> > For legal paperwork, I have to do a code-scan on all packages that come with
> > Solr 1.2.  The one I'm having hard time with is commons-csv-0.1-SNAPSHOT.
> > As you know, Solr ships commons-csv-0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar -- can someone tell me
> > exactly where is the source for this package?
>
> comons has moved to TLP from jakarta, so the source is at
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/sandbox/csv/trunk/
>
> The revision from which this snapshot was built is 524170
> Sorry, I probably should have included the revision in the commit message.

When I did the patch for SOLR-363 I as well wondered which revision it
is.

IMO the better way is to include the revision in the jar name like:
commons-csv-r524170.jar

salu2

Re: Commons-csv-0.1-SNAPSHOT

Posted by Yonik Seeley <yo...@apache.org>.
Just click on the link and bring it up in your browser... works fine for me.
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/sandbox/csv/trunk/

-Yonik

RE: Commons-csv-0.1-SNAPSHOT

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: I tried SVN but I'm getting an error:
:
: 	Error: PROPFIND request failed on
: '/viewvc/commons/sandbox/csv/trunk'
: 	Error: PROPFIND of '/viewvc/commons/sandbox/csv/trunk': 302 Found
: (https://svn.apache.org)

urls with "viewvc" in them aren't "subversion URLs", they are "subversion
browsing" URLs.

True subversion URLs can be obtained by replaceing "viewvc/" with
"respos/asf/"

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/sandbox/csv/trunk/

-Hoss

RE: Commons-csv-0.1-SNAPSHOT