Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Peter Shipley <ps...@nomensa.com> on 2004/12/10 01:49:15 UTC

Demo Site

Has the address changed or is it down at the mo ?

I have http://olr.kbs.uni-hannover.de:8888/index.html ?

Pete

Re: Demo Site

Posted by Rolf Kulemann <ro...@apache.org>.
On Sat, 2004-12-11 at 12:42, Peter Shipley wrote:
> Rolf Kulemann wrote:
>
> >On Fri, 2004-12-10 at 01:49, Peter Shipley wrote:
> >

> >>Has the address changed or is it down at the mo ?
> >>
> >>I have http://olr.kbs.uni-hannover.de:8888/index.html ?
> >>

> >The demo server is up again. Thanks for reporting.
> >

> Noticed  a problem on the demo server
> http://olr.kbs.uni-hannover.de:8888/default/info-authoring/index_en.html?lenya.usecase=info-overview&lenya.step=showscreen
>
> JavaScript sitetree not being displayed in the info-authoring area, 2
> JavaScript errors reported (second a result of the first

The demo install is some weeks old. I will update it soon.

--
Rolf Kulemann

Re: Demo Site

Posted by Peter Shipley <ps...@nomensa.com>.
Rolf Kulemann wrote:

>On Fri, 2004-12-10 at 01:49, Peter Shipley wrote:
>

>>Has the address changed or is it down at the mo ?
>>
>>I have http://olr.kbs.uni-hannover.de:8888/index.html ?
>>

>The demo server is up again. Thanks for reporting.

Noticed  a problem on the demo server
http://olr.kbs.uni-hannover.de:8888/default/info-authoring/index_en.html?lenya.usecase=info-overview&lenya.step=showscreen

JavaScript sitetree not being displayed in the info-authoring area, 2
JavaScript errors reported (second a result of the first I assume):

1) Error: syntax error
Source File:
http://olr.kbs.uni-hannover.de:8888/default/authoring/info-sitetree/sitetree.js?language=en
Line: 1
Source Code:
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01
Transitional//EN""http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">

2) Error: foldersTree is not defined
Source File:
http://olr.kbs.uni-hannover.de:8888/default/authoring/info-sitetree/tree.js
Line: 1118

digging a bit deeper the url to get the javascript sitetree throws an
exception with:

cause: org.apache.lenya.ac.AccessControlException:
java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -2

Original Exception: org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Could not read resource file:/home/roku/src/BRANCH_1_2_X/build/lenya/webapp/lenya/pubs/default/content/authoring/sitetree.xml: org.apache.lenya.ac.AccessControlException: java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -2

HTH

Pete

Re: Demo Site

Posted by Rolf Kulemann <ro...@apache.org>.