Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Jason Holbrook <jh...@empoweris.com> on 2007/11/19 21:39:42 UTC

HAM in Outlook to SA Learn

Hello all:

Scenario:

I would like to take HAM mail from out look and let it be used to train
the SA-Learn Bayes filter. I do not want my users though to start
dragging and dropping mail into folders for SA-Learn to pull from. I
wish to admin all the learning features on the back end. I have
successfully populated sa_learn for SPAM with a ton of bad mail, I now
neew to populate the HAM side of the equation.

Any and all ideas would be appreciated, if you need more info or I have
done a poor job of explaining I will be happy to expound

Jason

Best Regards,

Jason Holbrook

Chief Technology Integrator / Partner

Empower Information Systems

jholbrook@empoweris.com

weblog.empoweris.com

www.empoweris.com

Skype: holbrook.jason

Gtalk: jaholbrook

757-320-2667 (Direct)

757-273-9399 (office)

757-715-1944 (cell)

866-477-1544 (toll free)

This message is being sent by or on behalf of Empower Information
Systems. It is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to
which it is addressed.  This communication may contain information that
is proprietary, privileged or confidential or otherwise legally exempt
from disclosure.  If you are not the named addressee, you are not
authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or
any part of it.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender Jason Holbrook immediately by e-mail
jholbrook@empoweris.com and delete all copies of this message.

Empower Information Systems operates under a zero spam policy. If you
believe this message to be spam, please contact abuse@empoweris.com

RE: HAM in Outlook to SA Learn

Posted by Michael Scheidell <sc...@secnap.net>.

the question is what?
how to train sa-learn without populating folders or how to get a corpus
of 'non spam'?

The FAQ's suggest getting emails from your 'sent items' folder.
--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
Office: 561-999-5000 x 1259

This email has been scanned and certified safe by SpammerTrap(tm).
For Information please see http://www.spammertrap.com