Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> on 2016/11/16 22:20:20 UTC

Apache ZooKeeper Meetup - draft Community Update

Hi folks. Ben asked me to give a quick 5-10 minute overview at the meetup
tomorrow giving insight into progress over the last year. Please see the
linked slides that I put together. If you have any comments or thoughts wrt
things that should be highlighted please respond to me directly. I tried to
review jira/etc... but I'm sure I missed some important changes. Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1aElXcVPNng60BEpRV6qj3j6fFjScK3xSj8_e02e-lFI

Patrick

Re: Apache ZooKeeper Meetup - draft Community Update

Posted by Benjamin Reed <br...@apache.org>.
looks good!

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
Thanks Rakesh! If anyone has given a talk they would like me to highlight
please let me know. Happy to include a link in the preso.

Regards,

Patrick

Posted by Rakesh Radhakrishnan <ra...@apache.org>.
LGTM. Just a comment -