Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/25 16:57:19 UTC

[JMS] Encoding Stream Messages as amqp/list

I'm in the process of adding List Message support for the jms client [1]
In order to allow this while using standard JMS interfaces, we looked
at encoding Stream Message content as an amqp/list.

I propose to make this configurable with the default being the legacy encoding.
>From the 0.22 release we should switch the default to amqp/list encoding.
(Currently the attached patch is defaulting to amqp/list encoding, and
will be changed)

Note this affects only the outgoing messages. At all times both
formats are supported when receiving messages.

Regards,

Rajith

[1] https://reviews.apache.org/r/6816/