Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by "Tavvala, Suresh" <nt...@visa.com> on 2016/02/28 06:16:30 UTC

Multiple producer creations in high traffic environment

Hi ,

I am thinking of using kafka for high traffic environment. I am trying to find options on connection management for kafka where to avoid making connection(creating producer object) for every request.

Thanks
Suresh

RE: Multiple producer creations in high traffic environment

Posted by "Tavvala, Suresh" <nt...@visa.com>.
Please share thoughts on how to handle multiple producer object creations in high traffic environment.

Thanks
Suresh