Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/26 02:28:37 UTC

DeltaSpike Stickers

Hi all,

For JavaOne, I ordered 300 DeltaSpike stickers.  They're 2" vinyl stickers,
good for laptops, etc.  You can see a picture here:
https://twitter.com/JohnAment/status/504025037817774084

If anyone's going to be at JavaOne, I'll be distributing them.  Help spread
the word!

John

Re: DeltaSpike Stickers

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com>.
they look really great!

Can somebody import some of them to germany? :D

Re: DeltaSpike Stickers

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.
Ha! No way I'm shipping them back w/ Bartosz.  Only Ola.

Re: DeltaSpike Stickers

Posted by Thomas Hug <th...@gmail.com>.
He will bring beers! :D

Re: DeltaSpike Stickers