Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Marco <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/25 16:09:16 UTC

Important question?

Hi all;

First of all, Really jsf technology and myfaces framework made the web
application development interesting.

I just need to make sure of something..If i have a complicated web
application project (multiple users, db transactions and web services) so
it's a matter of security, synchronization and efficiency. Can i use myfaces
framework in this case without having any troubles?

Thanks a lot

Re: Important question?

Posted by Aleksei Valikov <va...@gmx.net>.
Hi.

> First of all, Really jsf technology and myfaces framework made the web
> application development interesting.
>
> I just need to make sure of something..If i have a complicated web
> application project (multiple users, db transactions and web services)
> so it's a matter of security, synchronization and efficiency. Can i use
> myfaces framework in this case without having any troubles?

MyFaces can be easily integrated with Spring/ACEGI Security, which is
quite secure.

Bye.
/lexi