Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Benoit Tellier <bt...@linagora.com> on 2018/01/16 08:58:25 UTC

Call for vote: James skin 1.9

Hello every one.

I would like to call a vote for the 1.9 release of the Apache James
Website Skin.

# Rationals

Version 1.8 was released without the SVN binary property set on the logo
pictures. It resulted in 0 bytes images. The generation of the website
went through several additional steps, including to recompile the skin.

See: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-2307

This release do not contain additional changes.

# Voting rules

Time period:
 - From Tuesday 16th January 2018 9am UTC
 - To Tuesday 23rd January 9am UTC

This is a majority approval vote:
 - This release can not be vetoed
 - Only PMC votes are binding but indicative non-binding votes are
encouraged
 - Answer this mail by +1 to approve the release or -1 to reject it.

Cheers,

Best regards,

Re: Call for vote: James skin 1.9

Posted by Raphael OUAZANA <ra...@linagora.com>.
+1

Posted by Matthieu Baechler <ma...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Matthieu

Posted by Laura Royet <lr...@linagora.com>.
+1

Le 16/01/2018 à 09:58, Benoit Tellier a écrit :
> Hello every one.
>
> I would like to call a vote for the 1.9 release of the Apache James
> Website Skin.
>
> # Rationals
>
> Version 1.8 was released without the SVN binary property set on the logo
> pictures. It resulted in 0 bytes images. The generation of the website
> went through several additional steps, including to recompile the skin.
>
> See: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-2307
>
> This release do not contain additional changes.
>
> # Voting rules
>
> Time period:
>   - From Tuesday 16th January 2018 9am UTC
>   - To Tuesday 23rd January 9am UTC
>
> This is a majority approval vote:
>   - This release can not be vetoed
>   - Only PMC votes are binding but indicative non-binding votes are
> encouraged
>   - Answer this mail by +1 to approve the release or -1 to reject it.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Best regards,

Laura Royet
Community Manager et Testeur OpenPaaS
@AwesomePaaS sur Twitter et Facebook
Linagora

Re: Call for vote: James skin 1.10

Posted by Matthieu Baechler <ma...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Matthieu

Posted by aduprat <ad...@linagora.com>.
+1

Regards,
Antoine

Posted by Benoit Tellier <bt...@linagora.com>.
Hi,

at the end of the voting period, this release collected 3 binding
upvotes and one additional non-binding votes.

I will then release james-skin 1.10.

Best regards,

Benoit Tellier

Posted by Laura Royet <lr...@linagora.com>.
+1

thanks :)

Posted by Benoit Tellier <bt...@linagora.com>.
+1

Call for vote: James skin 1.10

Posted by Benoit Tellier <bt...@linagora.com>.
Hello every one.

Posted by Benoit Tellier <be...@minet.net>.
It looks like a big absent mindedness mistake: I did not played the
maven release yet.

The artifact being missing, the present "Call for vote" is invalid.

I will resubmit a vote once it is done...

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.

Posted by aduprat <ad...@linagora.com>.
+1

Posted by Benoit Tellier <bt...@linagora.com>.