Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Yadav, Yogendra (IT)" <Yo...@morganstanley.com> on 2006/09/28 23:16:07 UTC

using WSDL 2.0 MEP in axis2

Does Axis2 1.0 support MEPs defined in WSDL2.0 ? Please point me to some
examples/tutorials using MEPs introduced in WSDL2.0.
thanx
-yogen

RE: using WSDL 2.0 MEP in axis2

Posted by "Yadav, Yogendra (IT)" <Yo...@morganstanley.com>.
Anybody can help me with this ?

Does Axis2 1.0 support MEPs defined in WSDL2.0 ? Please point me to some
examples/tutorials using MEPs introduced in WSDL2.0.
thanx
-yogen

NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender. Sender
does not intend to waive confidentiality or privilege. Use of this email
is prohibited when received in error.