Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Davide Giannella <gi...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/25 16:13:57 UTC

Checkstyle, eclipse and .gitignore

Hello there,

to ease my formatting and checking I installed and configured eclipse-cs
with some checkstyle rules. It's now correctly highlighting it while typing.

Eclipse create under each project, for example oak-core, a .checkstyle file.

Is it fine if I add it to the global .gitignore to avoid any mistaken
commit?

Cheers
Davide

Re: Checkstyle, eclipse and .gitignore

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 11:13 AM, Davide Giannella
<gi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> to ease my formatting and checking I installed and configured eclipse-cs
> with some checkstyle rules. It's now correctly highlighting it while typing.
>
> Eclipse create under each project, for example oak-core, a .checkstyle file.
>
> Is it fine if I add it to the global .gitignore to avoid any mistaken
> commit?

Sounds good to me.

BR,

Jukka Zitting