Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Mark Hobson <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/03 12:56:46 UTC

Checkstyle ready for a 2.4 release?

Hi there,

Has anyone got any objections to rolling a Checkstyle 2.4 release?
The big addition in this version is MCHECKSTYLE-105 [1] which upgrades
Checkstyle to 5.0, and thus is compatible with Java 5.  Several users
have been using 2.4-SNAPSHOT successfully for a while now without
problems, myself included.

The remaining outstanding issue [2] is MCHECKSTYLE-123 [3].  Is there
any rush to get this in 2.4 or can we defer this until 2.5?

Cheers,

Mark

[1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MCHECKSTYLE-105
[2] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MCHECKSTYLE/fixforversion/15336