Posted to users@tiles.apache.org by rainbow photo <ra...@shaw.ca> on 2009/04/11 00:54:57 UTC

Why the tiles-core is in use even I haven't hit any single paper?

I have found that my Spring Tiles application can't be unployed in Tomcat 6. The reason is that the tiles-core is in use. I, however, only start up the application, but visit any of web papers. Due to this reason, I haven't be able to make a clean unployment.

Re: Why the tiles-core is in use even I haven't hit any single paper?

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2009/4/11 rainbow photo <ra...@shaw.ca>:
> I have found that my Spring Tiles application can't be unployed in Tomcat 6. The reason is that the tiles-core is in use. I, however, only start up the application, but visit any of web papers. Due to this reason, I haven't be able to make a clean unployment.

As I said in the previous e-mail, please tell what versions of Tiles
and Spring are you using.

Antonio