Posted to commons-dev@ws.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/09 20:16:39 UTC

[JMS][Transports] SOAP over Java Message Service

Folks,

Looks like the OASIS WG is getting ready to ship 1.0 of SOAP over Java Message Service 1.0 spec.

* http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/
* http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2008/ws/soapjms/soapjms.html

Is there any interest/plans to support that spec?

thanks,
dims

Re: [JMS][Transports] SOAP over Java Message Service

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
Dims,
coomons/transport already has jms transport. I think we can improve
that to support soap over jms ?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Awesome!! Yes, it does count.

-- dims