Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Patrick Moore <tr...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/26 17:44:36 UTC

Re: problems getting a session state object on start up (resend ..? )

Hi there --

I have a hivemind service that loads test data into my app. I use the
EagerLoad feature of hivemind to trigger this dataload. However, I get this
exception:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: The Infrastructure service has not yet been
initialized.
org.apache.tapestry.services.impl.InfrastructureImpl.getProperty(
InfrastructureImpl.java:292)
org.apache.tapestry.services.impl.InfrastructureImpl.getApplicationStateManager
(InfrastructureImpl.java:116)
$Infrastructure_10de95366c1.getApplicationStateManager($Infrastructure_10de95366c1.java)

$Infrastructure_10de95366c0.getApplicationStateManager($Infrastructure_10de95366c0.java)
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

The relevant hivemodule.xml snippet is:

    <service-point id="sessionFactory" interface="
com.transparentpolitics.core.TransPolSessionManager">
        <invoke-factory>
            <construct class="
com.transparentpolitics.core.TransPolSessionManagerImpl"
initialize-method="init">
                <set-object property="stateManager"
value="infrastructure:applicationStateManager"/>
                <set-service property="broadcastProviderManager"
service-id="broadcastProviderManager"/>
            </construct>
        </invoke-factory>
    </service-point>

( I have attached complete hivemodule.xml file)

In the hivemodule.xml file, does anyone know how to inject the stateObject
itself directly without going through the applicationStateManager? I know
how to do it on a tapestry component/page but not in hivemind.

-Pat Moore