Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by naveen gs <na...@yahoo.com> on 2005/08/03 06:10:50 UTC

functional mode

Hi All,
                I am new to jmeter, i want to know in which case FUNCTIONAL MODE is useful, which is present in Test Plan, i want to know whether it is useful for doing load testing or regression testing or is it useful in performing both.

Thanks in Advance.
Naveen G.S.

Re: functional mode

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
it's useful for functional, regression and stress testing.

I would suggest reading the user manual or any of the articles listed
in the wiki.

peter lin