Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Nishant Chandra <ni...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/18 15:22:11 UTC

Multiref and Axis2

Hi,
I am using an Axis2 client to hit an Axis1.4 based WS(rpc/encoded). I am
constructing the SOAP request payload. The response has multirefs -
'multiref href="#id0"'. I am unable to retrive this attachment using the
Axis2 client.
How can I get this to work? How can I disbale multirefs on the server side?
Is there a way to do the same from client side?
Thanks,
Nishant

Re: Multiref and Axis2

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.

> Hi,
> I am using an Axis2 client to hit an Axis1.4 based WS(rpc/encoded). I
> am constructing the SOAP request payload. The response has multirefs -
> 'multiref href="#id0"'. I am unable to retrive this attachment using
> the Axis2 client.
> How can I get this to work? How can I disbale multirefs on the server
> side? Is there a way to do the same from client side?
As I know there is a parameter you can turn off, I mean then Axis server
will not serialize the response with multirefs. However I can not
exactly remember the name, just go though the configuration file then
you can easily get that.

Deepal

--
Thank you!