Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/11 23:12:27 UTC

Release ServiceMix 3.1

I think it's time to start the release process for 3.1.
I have been working on the distribution a bit, but
it needs more work to check that the samples all
work well, etc ...
So please test the release to ensure everything
is working well, that all legal stuff is ok
(need to check all jars included in the distribution),
etc ...
This is a hard work, so help is really welcome :-)

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Release ServiceMix 3.1

Posted by macdoor <xd...@bj1860.net>.
+1.

I will test smx+geronimo

Re: Release ServiceMix 3.1

Posted by Thomas TERMIN <tt...@blue-elephant-systems.com>.
But I hope we will have this logging tool in 3.1. Is it possible? I do
my best to finish the work on it today.

Cheers,
Thomas