Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by BigData dev <bi...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/08 18:14:50 UTC

[DISCUSS] KIP-156 Add option "dry run" to Streams application reset tool

Hi All,
I want to start a discussion on this simple KIP for Kafka Streams reset
tool (kafka-streams-application-reset.sh).
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=69410150

Thank you, Matthias J Sax for providing me Jira and info to work on.

Thanks,
Bharat

Re: [DISCUSS] KIP-156 Add option "dry run" to Streams application reset tool

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io>.
Thanks for the KIP Bharat!

I like it. Don't have anything to add so far. Seems to be fairly
straight forward.

Looking forward for further comments from the community.

-Matthias

Posted by Steven Schlansker <ss...@opentable.com>.

Posted by Steven Schlansker <ss...@opentable.com>.