Posted to dev@kibble.apache.org by sharanf <sh...@apache.org> on 2022/02/13 14:02:40 UTC

Draft Kibble Board Report

Hi All

I've created a draft for our quarterly board report (please see below).
I've left it a little late this time so will need to file it asap.

Thanks
Sharan

The mission of Apache Kibble is the creation and maintenance of software
related to an interactive project activity analyzer and aggregator

## Issues:
There are no issues requiring board attention.

## Membership Data:
Apache Kibble was founded 2017-10-18 (4 years ago)
There are currently 15 committers and 13 PMC members in this project.
The Committer-to-PMC ratio is roughly 8:7.

Community changes, past quarter:
- No new PMC members. Last addition was Michał Słowikowski on 2021-05-03.
- No new committers. Last addition was Kaxil Naik on 2021-02-21.

PLEASE NOTE:The project has not yet made a release.

## Project Activity:
There has been pretty much no activity this quarter. We are a small
community
and had hoped that the New Year would help kick off some activity but it
hasn't happened yet.

A good place to start some project activity is on tidying up the
installation
and setup documentation as our currently we have two Kibble code
repositories
[1][2] (Kibble and Kibble-1) and they may be causing confusion to any
potential
  users.

## Community Health:
The low email traffic confirms the lack of activity for the quarter. It is
getting more important for us to engage with and motivate the community to
become more active. We hope that working on the documentation work will
trigger some user feedback that will help kick start more activity.

[1] https://s.apache.org/4gbje
[2] https://s.apache.org/xvqpu

Re: Draft Kibble Board Report

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.