Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by victor <vi...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/27 14:13:11 UTC

Sample container features and roadmap ?

Hi,

Following Google suggestion
(http://opensocialapis.blogspot.com/2008/01/six-apart-hackathon-wrap-up-and-caja.html),
I would like to know :
    - when the sample container will support makeRequest ? (and if the
signed request feature will be available)
    - how can we be updated with new features and roadmap on the sample
container ?

Thank you
Victor

Re: Sample container features and roadmap ?

Posted by victor <vi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks very much for this very helpful answer, so I will continu to
watch this mailing list :)

Victor

Posted by Kevin Brown <et...@google.com>.
Hi Victor,