Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Randy Paries <pa...@knology.net> on 2004/04/06 20:04:16 UTC

Is there log files for mod_jk2.so like mod_jk.so

Hello,

I have gotten mod_jk2.so working with my apache2 and tomcat 4

With the mod_jk I had some directives in my httpd.conf
JkLogFile     /usr2/wwwlogs/mod_jk_4.log
JkLogLevel    error

It appears that I need to put directives in my
worker2.properties

For the life of me I can not find anywhere that list the directives for the
worker2.properties

The other question I have is there does not appear to be a setting in the
httpd.conf for the location of the worker2.properties. From what I can tell
the mod_jk2.so looks in the MYAPACHE_DIR/conf directory for this file. Can
this be configured?