Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Tomasz Urbaszek <tu...@apache.org> on 2020/05/29 12:36:25 UTC

[ALC] Second meetup of ALC Warsaw

Hello all,

ALC Warsaw is organizaing the second online "ALC Warsaw Meetup" on the
2nd of June. This time we will have two talks about:
- "Apache Software Foundation values" by Jarek Potiuk
- "Recruiting to the Open Source projects – What to remember about?"
by Justyna Grzywaczyk

Detailed information can be found on the following wiki page:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEV/ALC+Warsaw+Meetup+%232

As per ALC Event guidelines [1], we would like to ask for PMC approval
for the upcoming ALC Warsaw Event.

[1] https://s.apache.org/alc-guidelines

Best wishes,
Tomek Urbaszek
ALC Warsaw Chapter Lead

Re: [ALC] Second meetup of ALC Warsaw

Posted by Swapnil M Mane <sw...@apache.org>.
Hi Tomek,
Thank you for the proposal, I liked the topic,
'Recruiting to the Open Source projects – What to remember about?'

+1 to proceed with the event.

Best regards,
Swapnil M Mane,
www.apache.org