Posted to users@royale.apache.org by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> on 2018/09/30 15:57:57 UTC

Re: Apache Royale - Where are all the Flash Guys

Hi Joel, many thanks!
I already posted some days ago about Apache Royale, but I think as well
it's worth others here jump on this and comment. I think already saw 4-5
 comments of people recommending Apache Royale :), let's go and push some
more! Thanks! :)

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Apache Royale - Where are all the Flash Guys

Posted by radu birsan <ra...@gmail.com>.
I'm a flash guy where should I push?
 I have  full time job developing as3 mxml desktop apps so not much to
sphere.
 I will wait untill holiday season when hopfully I would get the time to
give royale a nother chance at porting some of my work.

Posted by radu birsan <ra...@gmail.com>.