Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by da...@barclays.com on 2015/11/04 14:47:44 UTC

Question about XalanDocument.hpp file

Hi all,

I have a question about the mismatch between the library file downloaded from https://xml.apache.org/xalan-c and the doc on https://xml.apache.org/xalan-c/apiDocs.

For example, in https://xml.apache.org/xalan-c/apiDocs/XalanDocument_8hpp-source.html, I can see there is a method getElementsByTagName<https://xml.apache.org/xalan-c/apiDocs/classXalanDocument.html#a39>(...) in XalanDocument.hpp file.

But in the file from http://apache.mirror.anlx.net/xalan/xalan-c/sources/, I could not find that method in XalanDocument.hpp

Does anyone know where the problem is?

Thanks

Xin Zhao
QAFX
David.Zhao@barcap.com
Extension: 32012

This message is for information purposes only, it is not a recommendation, advice, offer or solicitation to buy or sell a product or service nor an official confirmation of any transaction. It is directed at persons who are professionals and is not intended for retail customer use. Intended for recipient only. This message is subject to the terms at: www.barclays.com/emaildisclaimer.

For important disclosures, please see: www.barclays.com/salesandtradingdisclaimer regarding market commentary from Barclays Sales and/or Trading, who are active market participants; and in respect of Barclays Research, including disclosures relating to specific issuers, please see http://publicresearch.barclays.com.

Re: Question about XalanDocument.hpp file

Posted by Bill Blough <de...@blough.us>.
You're looking at the docs for Xalan 1.10, but the code for Xalan 1.11

Try https://xalan.apache.org/xalan-c/index.html for the current docs (and code).

Regards,

Bill