Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by an...@magnasteyr.com on 2006/01/13 15:34:50 UTC

Bug in InputHtml in IE

Hi all!

I just realized, that the HTMLEDITOR t:inputHtml doesn't work correct in IE.
When I load some text into the editor and when I just move the mouse on the editor text field, all my text disapperas... I display the htmleditor in a jeniapopup. Could this be a problem.

Here is my code:
<t:inputHtml value="#{infoMessagesDto.htmleditortext}" style="height: 50ex;"
allowEditSource="true" showPropertiesToolBox="true"
showLinksToolBox="true" showImagesToolBox="true"
showTablesToolBox="true" showDebugToolBox="false"
addKupuLogo="false" />

Here are two screenshot to show what i mean.

When the page is loaded it looks like this:
 <<ole0.bmp>>

When I move the mouse into the textfield, it looks like this: My Text as well as the properties are gone.
 <<ole1.bmp>>

In Firefox everything is normal...

Any ideas what this could be

Re: Bug in InputHtml in IE

Posted by Dave <ja...@yahoo.com>.
Hi
  There are two bugs on this already filed in JIRA. Please vote for them. Hope someone who are familar with the code can fix it. :)

andreas.mitter@magnasteyr.com wrote:
      Hi all!
  I just realized, that the HTMLEDITOR t:inputHtml doesn't work correct in IE.
When I load some text into the editor and when I just move the mouse on the editor text field, all my text disapperas... I display the htmleditor in a jeniapopup. Could this be a problem.
  Here is my code:
<t:inputHtml value="#{infoMessagesDto.htmleditortext}" style="height: 50ex;"
allowEditSource="true" showPropertiesToolBox="true"
showLinksToolBox="true" showImagesToolBox="true"
showTablesToolBox="true" showDebugToolBox="false"
addKupuLogo="false" />

  Here are two screenshot to show what i mean.
  When the page is loaded it looks like this:

  When I move the mouse into the textfield, it looks like this: My Text as well as the properties are gone.

  In Firefox everything is normal...
  Any ideas what this could be

Yahoo! Photos