Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by sunilmanu <su...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/13 21:56:44 UTC

Redirect after Invalid Session from Login Page to Next Page

Hi Everyone,

we have our production website on Tapestry 4.0.2 .. We bounce the server
every night. So if the users are active at that point and they click on any
link, it takes them to Login Screen and then when they try to login it gives
them STALE Link Exception. So I want to know how to configure or change the
behavior to following :

1) When user logins through the Login Page, it should always take the user
to the HOME Page  / Dashboard page of our website.

2) the app should NOT be remembering which page was requested last time by
the user when the Session was invalid.

- Non-Active Session Activity by user -> Redirect to Login screen
- After successful login -> redirect the user to HOME Page and NOT the last
requested or clicked page.

Any pointers ? I searched through the forums but no help...

Thanks,
Sunil