Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Nomer Nominus <ta...@outlook.com> on 2013/05/07 02:29:48 UTC

Tapestry5.3 misconfiguration with exanpe component HideablePanel

I have Tap5.3. and tapestry-related library exanpe in my web application. The thing is that Hideable panel component is badly configured, since parameter is deprecated in 5.3 in the favor of tapestry:parameter namespace, however exanpe lib is unable to recognize that namespace and constantly gives me parameters not bound error. So for instance, if I don't put xlmns:p="tapestry-parameter" in the header file, and denote it as
<t:parameter name="hideable>
</t:parameter>
<t:parameter name="visible">
</t:parameter>
it writes error "The <parameter> element has been deprecated in Tapestry 5.3 in favour of 'tapestry:parameter' namespace.", on the other hand if I use xlmns:p="tapestry-parameter", and call it as follows in the code
it denotes as following "Parameter(s) 'hideable, visible' are required for fr.exanpe.t5.lib.components.HideablePanel, but have not been bound." Any help about solving this issue would be grateful. Thanks in advance.

RE: Tapestry5.3 misconfiguration with exanpe component HideablePanel

Posted by Nomer Nominus <ta...@outlook.com>.
Thanks Taha, this worked like a charm! :)

Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 04:47:27 -0700
From: ml-node+s1045711n5721355h22@n5.nabble.com
To: tapestrius@outlook.com
Subject: Re: Tapestry5.3 misconfiguration with exanpe component HideablePanel

	Remember to include

xmlns:p='tapestry:parameter' in the root tag.

not

xmlns:p='tapestry-parameter'

regards

Taha