Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Matt Fury <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2002/06/12 18:07:49 UTC

Tomcat/IIS Integration url request.getParameter()

Hi!

I've tried to search FAQ's and newgroups and haven't
been able to find anything. Please forgive me if its
been answered.

With the Tomcat 3.3/IIS forwarding jsp responses, it
seems as though any url parameters are not being
forwarded and are returning NULL. ie.
http://localhost/index.jsp?username=blah&password=yadayadayda

The username/password requests are not returning
anything. I can confirm this when I go to the port
tomcat is running on behind the scenes, these
paramters are coming through.

Is there a class or something I need to do in order to
get these forwarded?

Thanks

-Matt

=====