Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Michael McElarney <mm...@hotmail.com> on 2006/07/05 23:02:00 UTC

workflow / workeffort

Hi,Are there any docs, howtos, tutorials, guides on how to set up a workflow and a workeffort? The only thing I could find was http://incubator.apache.org/ofbiz/docs/workflow.html which is two years old, but I know that a lot of work was done in this area and wonder how much of this doc is still relevant.Is there a procedure I can follow to set up shark? I have un-commented-out (so it's no longer a coment:-), the shark container entry in ofbiz-containers.xml and I'm wondering what to do next.Thanks in advance, Michael.
Express yourself: design your homepage the way you want it with Live.com.
http://www.live.com/getstarted