Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Joel Barciauskas <JB...@nexaweb.com> on 2009/08/18 23:20:06 UTC

Request for input on porting iBatis XML from 2.x to 3.0

Hey everyone,

I just posted the notes that I took as I worked on porting my 2.x XML mapping and configuration files to the wiki: http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/Porting+sqlMapConfig+and+sqlMap+XML+from+2.x+to+3.0

I canceled the port part-way through since I didn't think I'd be able to finish and test it in a reasonable amount of time for my current project, but I thought the notes that I took might be useful for bootstrapping some documentation, so I went ahead and created this page.  If you are familiar with the 3.0 schema, please review it, as I am sure there are items that are incorrect.

Hope someone finds this of value!

Joel Barciauskas | Technical Consultant
Nexaweb Technologies | www.nexaweb.com<http://www.nexaweb.com/>
781.345.5428 o | 617.899.8273 m
Skype(tm): jbarciauskas

Re: Request for input on porting iBatis XML from 2.x to 3.0

Posted by Nathan Maves <na...@gmail.com>.
We actually already started the talks on how to automate this.  We did this
for the last major upgrade and it was a huge help.
Thanks again for your notes.

Posted by Larry Meadors <la...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for sharing!