Posted to user@ant.apache.org by ju...@wanadoo.fr on 2001/12/07 02:30:39 UTC

Problem building Taglibs....

Hello,
I am trying to build the Taglibs and I always get the following error:
    [style] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/xalan/xslt/XSLTProcessorFactory
However, this class is not part of any of the xalan.jar distributions so why
does it keep asking me for this class?  The problem seems to lie with the
Style task...
Can anyone help?
Julien Martin.

Re: Problem building Taglibs....

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 7 Dec 2001, <ju...@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> However, this class is not part of any of the xalan.jar
> distributions so why does it keep asking me for this class?

Did you tell it to use Xalan?

If you are using Xalan-2, you should set the processor to trax, not
xalan.

Stefan