Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Liao, Avian" <al...@enporion.com> on 2005/02/11 18:47:49 UTC

can Jmeter assert response message shown in pop-up window?

Hi, all,
 Does anyone know how to assert the message in pop up window? For my case, when I running regression test, there will have pop-up window for warning message, but I did not know how Jmeter handle this part? Thanks!

Avian

Re: can Jmeter assert response message shown in pop-up window?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Depends on how the pop-up window is generated.

If it is done by JavaScript in one of the pages that JMeter loads,
then it might be possible to scan the HTML to find the appropriate
section of the script and extract enough information to determine the
contents of the pop-up.

JMeter does not currently interpret JavaScript.

S.