Posted to wsrp4j-user@portals.apache.org by Stanley Yiu <yi...@yahoo.com.hk> on 2004/01/13 16:22:13 UTC

Trick on SwingConsumer ?

Hi all,

I have a question about the WSP4J. I can deploy the WSRP4J(wsrp producer, wsrptest) in Tomcat and run the SwingConsumer to display the 4 remote portlets(wsprtest).
Then I try to use a portal container instead of the SwingConsumer. I build and deploy the proxyportlet application in Tomcat and use Pluto as portal container and add a new remote portlet and try to display the new remote portlet in Pluto. I found that I can display the newly added remote portlet only after I run the SwingConsumer once. If I haven't run it once, there is an exception (org.apache.wsrp4j.exception.WSRPException: No message found ) found in the area of the newly added remote portlet. It seems that there is a  "session like" relation between SwingConsumer and proxyportlet. Can you tell me why ? Thanks.

Regards,
Stanley

Shining Friends、好心好報、歲月如歌...
浪漫鈴聲  情心連繫