Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Delores Anderson <de...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/21 16:27:43 UTC

File retrieval

Hi,  can you please advise me how to locate a file that I was working on in
Spreadsheet.  It was last worked on on 9th January and now I am unable to
find it.  I would appreciate your help.  Thank you

Re: File retrieval

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Wed, 21 Jan 2015 15:27:43 +0000
Delores Anderson <de...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,  can you please advise me how to locate a file that I was working on in
> Spreadsheet.  It was last worked on on 9th January and now I am unable to
> find it.  I would appreciate your help.  Thank you

Use your computer's File search utility to look for *.ods (or *.xls) files.  Among those should be your file.  If you can remember the exact name of the file, use it in the search application.

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>