Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org> on 2020/05/13 19:12:38 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Wei-Chiu Chuang

Folks,

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC I am pleased to announce that Wei-Chiu
Chuang has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
project.

We appreciate all of the great contributions Wei-Chiu has made to the
community thus far and we look forward to his continued involvement.

Allow me to be the first to congratulate Wei-Chiu on his new role!

thanks,
busbey

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Wei-Chiu Chuang

Posted by Esteban Gutierrez <es...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations Wei-Chiu! and welcome aboard!

Esteban.

--
Cloudera, Inc.

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Rushabh Shah <ru...@salesforce.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations Wei-Chiu !!

Posted by Zach York <zy...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Wei-Chiu!

Posted by Bharath Vissapragada <bh...@apache.org>.
Congrats, Wei-Chiu.

Posted by Bharath Vissapragada <bh...@apache.org>.
Congrats, Wei-Chiu.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,
Andrew

decrepit hands
   - A23, Crosstalk

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Wei-Chiu Chuang

Posted by Guanghao Zhang <zg...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations and welcome Wei-Chiu!

Wellington Chevreuil <we...@gmail.com> 于2020年5月14日周四
下午6:01写道:

Posted by Guanghao Zhang <zg...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wellington Chevreuil <we...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wellington Chevreuil <we...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Tak-Lon (Stephen) Wu" <ta...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Wei-Chiu !

-Stephen

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Wei-Chiu Chuang

Posted by Peter Somogyi <ps...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Wei-Chiu!

Posted by Peter Somogyi <ps...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Wei-Chiu!

Posted by 李响 <wa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Wei-Chiu!

Posted by "Tak-Lon (Stephen) Wu" <ta...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Wei-Chiu !

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Wei-Chiu Chuang

Posted by 李响 <wa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Wei-Chiu!

Posted by Hui Fei <fe...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Wei-Chiu!

Posted by Ankit Singhal <an...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Wei-Chiu! Welcome!

Posted by Toshihiro Suzuki <br...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Wei-Chiu!

Posted by Guangxu Cheng <gx...@apache.org>.

Posted by Reid Chan <re...@outlook.com>.

Posted by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Wei-Chiu !!!

Posted by Viraj Jasani <vj...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Wei-Chiu !!

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,
Andrew

decrepit hands
   - A23, Crosstalk

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Wei-Chiu Chuang

Posted by Hui Fei <fe...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Wei-Chiu!

Posted by Pankaj kr <pa...@huawei.com>.
Congratulations Wei-Chiu Chuang.!!