Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Roland Berger <be...@bluewin.ch> on 2003/04/16 11:18:59 UTC

maven vs. cruise control

Hi all

I'm looking for a tool to do continous integration in our future projects.
>From what I have read so far about cruise control and maven, I can see that
there is overlapping functionality. In this list, I have read also emails
from people who use both, maven and CC. Can some one tell me more about the
differences between these two products and how they work together? When to
use CC and when maven?

Regards
Roland

Re: maven vs. cruise control

Posted by Aleksandar Vidakovic <sp...@gmx.net>.
Thanks, that was fast....

Aleks

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>.
On Wed, 2003-04-16 at 15:34, Aleksandar Vidakovic wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> can somebody explain me, what Plexus is ment to do?

It's a framework for making application containers with a default
application container that use the Avalon API. It's the container that
will run Maven and all it's related components.

> Is it something like a
> serverside repository for maven projects with CCs functions?

> Thank in advance...
>
> Aleks

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com
http://tambora.zenplex.org

AW: maven vs. cruise control

Posted by Aleksandar Vidakovic <sp...@gmx.net>.
Hi all,

can somebody explain me, what Plexus is ment to do? Is it something like a

RE: maven vs. cruise control

Posted by "michal.maczka" <mi...@cqs.ch>.