Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by "Rogers, Kevin" <KJ...@subcorp.com.au> on 2001/02/21 04:28:09 UTC

Xalan XSL Transformer Bug

Hi,

I have been using Xalan-Java version 2.0.D07 beta release to convert large
XML documents to HTML.

Apart from being fairly slow, it has been functionally very good compared
with other XSL transformers (Unicorn, Napa, Sun, Infoteria).

However, when converting my largest document (8,794kB) it threw the
following exception:

		javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: TRax
TransformThrowable.

Unfortunately I cannot give you a copy of the XML document, as the
Australian Navy would not be very happy about it.

I presume this is a bug. Can you suggest a way to get round it?

Regards,

Kevin Rogers,

Australian Submarine Corporation.