Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Bhamidipati Prasad <bk...@rediffmail.com> on 2001/07/20 16:31:36 UTC

DOM document from Schema Definititon

Hi,

My apologies if a similar question had already been answered before on this mailing list.

I need to create a DOM tree with values at each node which should be valid in terms of a schema definition. Is there any way I could load a schema and it could hand me back an DOM tree into which I could load values at each node?

If I cannot get this functionality with a basic parser are there any tools to help me do this?

Thanks.
Prasad