Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2004/03/30 13:59:56 UTC

Re:
On Mon, 29 Mar 2004, Adam R. B. Jack <aj...@trysybase.com> wrote:

> I guess (as I'm sure you've figure out) you could temporarily set
> the <sysproperty on that project, and attempt a local run.

True.  Right now I have so many things that haven't been built because
of the logkit failure that I delay this 8-)

> Heck, you could go to brutus (or moof) and try if you wish [assuming
> you have the access you ought have].

Could anybody with root access to brutus please add my
authorized_keys2 file that can be found on minotaur or moof for me to
brutus' ~bodewig/.ssh - assuming I already have an account on brutus,
that is.

> and (and I hope this isn't too presumptive) I've set this as fixed
> You ought be able to do that even with Python Gump's scripts now w/o
> overhead of a full run.
>
> BTW: I've added this (<sysproperty not documented)
>
>     http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/GUMP-43
>
> (I hope it is) and assigned it to Stefan, in the hope that he'll
> agree and close it.  I'm not sure this is the perfect workflow, I am
> just trying it out.

Works well for me.

Judging from the last available on run on LSD (no results for last
night) it seems to have worked.  I see build.clonevm for ws-axis-test
but not on most other projects.  I'll go and close the report.

Stefan

Re: Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>.
Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> Could anybody with root access to brutus please add my
> authorized_keys2 file that can be found on minotaur or moof for me to
> brutus' ~bodewig/.ssh - assuming I already have an account on brutus,
> that is.

At the moment, we are sharing an account (gump).  I've send you details
on how to login, after which point you can update the authorized_keys2
file yourself.  Let me know if you would prefer a separate account...

- Sam Ruby

Re: Posted by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>.
> (no results for last night)

Sorry about that. I got distracted by going to an ice hockey game & wasn't
able to check the test build I'd kicked off. I've tried patching the bug(s),
and running a new build on brutus.

regards

Adam