Posted to commits@pig.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/02/26 07:21:00 UTC

[Pig Wiki] Trivial Update of "Moovieland" by Moovieland

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Pig Wiki" for change notification.

The "Moovieland" page has been changed by Moovieland.
The comment on this change is: not spam just my intro ... plz donot delete-doctor at saint harwards university,southall,canada,..thnx.
http://wiki.apache.org/pig/Moovieland

New page:
#format wiki
#language en
== Moovieland-Land of movies 2011 ==
I’ve been looking for ways to provide more targeted information about  the Walt Disney Company to the readers of . As part of that effort I’ve  begun to expand the network of sites related to popular movies released  and scheduled to released in 2012, each with a focus on a different  facet of [[http://blog.moovieland.com/|moovies entertainment.]]Moovie land,  as the name implies, .

There's still more work to do but I am willing to  finish all sections in the very near future. Enjoy!. I wanted take my  passion for movie collection one step ahead. I hope you like the design I  am willing to move some stuff you loved from it to here.

Feel free to  send me any suggestions or comments from you. Discussion of movies won’t  vanish from the main '''blog''' either, but you’ll definitely find a larger  more indept study of it here at [[movieland|Moovieland]].

There are lots of things I just can’t post on the main blog for time or  space constraints. But here we’ll be free to explore them in greater  detail. I’m excited about this next step and hope you’ll join me in the  conversation at [[http://blog.moovieland.com/|moovieland blog]]-Land of movies 2011.    Now… let’s get on with the show  .

----
CategoryHomepage