Posted to mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org by John Zhuge <jo...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/03 03:31:50 UTC

Re: HADOOP-14163 proposal for new hadoop.apache.org

+1 Like the new site.

--
John

Re: HADOOP-14163 proposal for new hadoop.apache.org

Posted by Sunil G <su...@apache.org>.
+1. Looks really good.

- Sunil

Posted by Sunil G <su...@apache.org>.
+1. Looks really good.

Posted by Sunil G <su...@apache.org>.
+1. Looks really good.

Posted by Sunil G <su...@apache.org>.
+1. Looks really good.

Posted by Vinayakumar B <vi...@apache.org>.
+1, New site looks great.

Posted by Vinayakumar B <vi...@apache.org>.
+1, New site looks great.

Posted by Vinayakumar B <vi...@apache.org>.
+1, New site looks great.

Posted by Vinayakumar B <vi...@apache.org>.
+1, New site looks great.

Posted by Shashikant Banerjee <sb...@hortonworks.com>.
+1

        --
        John

Re: HADOOP-14163 proposal for new hadoop.apache.org

Posted by Shashikant Banerjee <sb...@hortonworks.com>.
+1

        --
        John

Re: HADOOP-14163 proposal for new hadoop.apache.org

Posted by Mukul Kumar Singh <ms...@hortonworks.com>.

    --
    John

Re: HADOOP-14163 proposal for new hadoop.apache.org

Posted by Mukul Kumar Singh <ms...@hortonworks.com>.

    --
    John

Re: HADOOP-14163 proposal for new hadoop.apache.org

Posted by Mukul Kumar Singh <ms...@hortonworks.com>.

    --
    John

Re: HADOOP-14163 proposal for new hadoop.apache.org

Posted by Mukul Kumar Singh <ms...@hortonworks.com>.

    --
    John