Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by T <rl...@bonbon.net> on 2001/06/29 23:07:27 UTC

Re[2]: Petra Hoya is annoying --> was Re: Antw: AW:Antw:Antw:Antw:Re:Re[2]:TomcatBook-wasTOMCATSUCKS(Ab wesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsnotiz) (Abwesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsnot iz)(Ab

Friday, June 29, 2001, 3:20:48 PM, mail@filip.net wrote:

FH> I tried to unsubscribe here, if you send the command simulating her email
FH> address,
FH> the mailer daemon will send a confirmation to her.
FH> since her autoreply replies to the confirmation, she will be unsubscribed.

FH> does anyone know the full command to do that, I have tried the following

Good job, Filip. The address would be:

I just sent to that address, so we shall see.